In addition to scientific publications in the academic track, WLS 2019 also offers a PhD project mode, in which PhD students from across the world are invited to present and discuss their ongoing PhD projects, mentored by the same high-level academic peers as in the scientific publications track.
Accepted PhD papers have the option of being published in a four-page condensed version. Please use the same template and submission formats as for the scientific publications - located in the column to your right.
Below is a list of suggested topics for scientific full papers and PhD projects:
• Vision, policies and needs for change in learning, education and training
• Strategies and implementations for smart universities and open education
• Innovative and sustainable quality models and methodologies for future learning
• Practical experiences and implementations of online educational technologies
• Institutional and organizational requirements and needs of smart universities
• Conceptual and quality needs and approaches for opening up education
• Competences and skills required for future learning, business and societies
• Design and development of high-quality open education, OER and MOOCs
• Open education in the perspective of globalization and development
• Smart Universities in relation to the network society
• Quality methods and tools to evaluate and improve education
• Life-long learning in a networked world
• Certification of open and online education in institutions, programs and courses
• Innovative learning design
• Societal aspects of future learning and innovation in education
For submissions, please use the template and instructions for submissions as outlined in the column.