The plans for World Learning Summit 2017 are moving ahead. Please review the call for papers on this link: https://wls.futurelearninglab.org/calls/
The title for World Learning Summit 2017 is SMART UNIVERSITIES. This signals a perspective on “education ́s digital future” in the context of interconnecting academic and entrepreneurial fields. The summit addresses pedagogy, sociology, technology, the arts and humanities, as well as management and the economics of future education spaces in a networked world.
The academic paper presentation track will be organized as a series of panels with about 5 papers for each panel. 15 minutes of presentation time and 5 minutes of question time for each paper will be followed by 30 minutes joint Q/A for each panel. The academic track will also be open to a general audience of non-presenting summit attendees, to the point of available space.
In addition to the scientific publications track, WLS / LINQ 2017 also offers a PhD project track, in which PhD students from across the world are invited to present and discuss their ongoing PhD projects, mentored by high-level academic peers.
Below is a list of suggested topics for scientific full papers and PhD projects:
• Vision, policies and needs for change in learning, education and training
• Strategies and implementations for smart universities and open education
• Innovative and sustainable quality models and methodologies for future learning
• Practical experiences and implementations of online educational technologies
• Institutional and organizational requirements and needs of smart universities
• Conceptual and quality needs and approaches for opening up education
• Competences and skills required for future learning, business and societies
• Design and development of high-quality open education, OER and MOOCs
• Open education in the perspective of globalization and development
• Smart Universities in relation to the network society
• Quality methods and tools to evaluate and improve education
• Life-long learning in a networked world
• Certification of open and online education in institutions, programs and courses
• Innovative learning design
• Societal aspects of future learning and innovation in education