Theme and format description
Please also review the calls
What is adaptive learning? Conceptual frameworks and labels abound, including "workplace learning", "life-long learning" and "corporate learning". The key component we wish to pursue in this workshop is a follow-up to our Oslo Roundtable in June 2018, on the topic of how private and public workplaces are challenges to cope with an accelerating speed of technological change. Adapting to new technology realities is a key aspect of the learning component in work; continuous updating of skills, general increase in 21st century skills and capacities, accommodating increased flexibility and understanding the impact of globalization.
The workshop will center on select cases for discussion, ranging from small enterprises to complex state institutions.
- Understanding and articulating challenges and needs
- Building supportive frameworks for life-long learning @ work
- 4th industrial revolution skills and capacities
- Interacting and collaborating with higher education
- Blockchain; impacts of emergent systems of accreditation and validation
Research groups and workshops