Download the projects call for more detailed information:
WLS / LINQ 2017 also offers a means of presenting ongoing research projects in the academic track, mentored by high-level academic peers.
Below is a list of suggested topics relevant for project presentations:
• Vision, policies and needs for change in learning, education and training
• Strategies and implementations for smart universities and open education
• Innovative and sustainable quality models and methodologies for future learning
• Practical experiences and implementations of online educational technologies
• Institutional and organizational requirements and needs of smart universities
• Conceptual and quality needs and approaches for opening up education
• Competences and skills required for future learning, business and societies
• Design and development of high-quality open education, OER and MOOCs
• Open education in the perspective of globalization and development
• Smart Universities in relation to the network society
• Quality methods and tools to evaluate and improve education
• Life-long learning in a networked world
• Certification of open and online education in institutions, programs and courses
• Innovative learning design
• Societal aspects of future learning and innovation in education
The projects presentations will be organized as a series of panels with about 5 projects for each panel. 5-10 minutes of presentation time, followed by 30 minutes joint Q/A for each panel. The presentations will also be open to a general audience of non-presenting summit attendees, to the point of available space.
Information concerning submission
For submissions of project presentations, please use the template and instructions for submissions as outlined in the column.
Call for projects WLS -- LINQ 2017
Download the template for project here