Download the call for more detailed information:
WLS / LINQ 2017 will open up for exhibits, posters, and stands subject to prior approval. Please contact us directly for more information:
Approved exhibits, stands and posters will also be featured online on our website and in the WLS 2017 final report.
Below is a list of suggested topics relevant for project presentations:
• Vision, policies and needs for change in learning, education and training
• Strategies and implementations for smart universities and open education
• Innovative and sustainable quality models and methodologies for future learning
• Practical experiences and implementations of online educational technologies
• Institutional and organizational requirements and needs of smart universities
• Conceptual and quality needs and approaches for opening up education
• Competences and skills required for future learning, business and societies
• Design and development of high-quality open education, OER and MOOCs
• Open education in the perspective of globalization and development
• Smart Universities in relation to the network society
• Quality methods and tools to evaluate and improve education
• Life-long learning in a networked world
• Certification of open and online education in institutions, programs and courses
• Innovative learning design
• Societal aspects of future learning and innovation in education
The projects presentations will be organized as a series of panels with about 5 projects for each panel. 5-10 minutes of presentation time, followed by 30 minutes joint Q/A for each panel. The presentations will also be open to a general audience of non-presenting summit attendees, to the point of available space.
Information concerning submission
For submissions of project presentations, please use the template and instructions for submissions as outlined in the column.