We are extremely honored to announce our new partnership for the 2017 summit with ICDE: International Council for Open and Distance Education. This has been on the discussion docket for some time. We will soon present ICDE more thoroughly for those who do not know the organization. And we will get back to how they will feature in our program for WLSA 2017. Meanwhile – some pointers here:
The International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE) is the leading global membership organization for open, distance, flexible and online education, including e-learning, and draws its membership from institutions, educational authorities, commercial actors, and individuals.
- Enables change to technology enhanced quality education across the globe.
- Advocates for access, equity and quality learning through online, open and flexible learning.
- A dynamic platform for cooperation on innovation and development, featuring key regional actors and leading experts.
- Access to thousands of higher education institutions, networks and systems.
- A key partner for UNESCO.
- Part-funded by the Government of Norway.